The REAL Goal?
- The State of Idaho is not willing to act in an official capacity to stem the tide of this rapidly burgeoning wolf population. (We find this very interesting because the 10th amendment to the constitution gives states the right to do so.)
- Our Elk are literally
being systematically wiped out by this Canadian Grey Wolf.
- Our Legislators are unwilling to act as they fear back-lash from
the pro-wolf groups. (This is apparently to hot of an issue for them to address and they simply want to turn away from the issue.)
Let's say I'm an Extremist and have two things on my agenda. (1) Gun Control, and (2) Drive Farmers and Ranchers from their
Let's say I have tried unsuccessfully in the courts and the ballot box to accomplish this so what do I do next? I'd
find a tool to accomplish my goal and ideally get the law on my side so nobody could stop me.
Do you think the
following might be a viable plan?
What is the Real Goal of the Wolf Advocates?
In a recent meeting with Officials, Legislators and Citizens:
- First, I would need to eliminate the need for hunting. To do this I would bring in an extermination tool that would kill
all the game animals.
- I'd make sure the extermination tool I used had no natural enemies so it could do it's job efficiently.
- I'd make sure I got the law on my side and to do this I would hyjack the Endangered Species Act so no person could stop my extermination
tool, not the courts, not the states, nobody.
- I'd make sure the extermination tool I used would multiply exponentially so once
I introduced it the growth rate would be such that when the need for hunting was eliminated because it killed off most of
the game animals, it would then turn on the domestic livestock and drive the farmers and ranchers off their land.
- Even better
would be letting my extermination tool bring the Deer and Elk population to near extinction so I could put them on the Endangered
Species list as well and then there would be absolutely NO Hunting!
- I'd make sure all the farmers and ranchers knew that if they
tried to protect their pets and livestock, doing so was a federal offense and they would end up in jail.
It's simply a stroke of Genius! What better tool than the Wolf? What makes it even more brilliant is all I would
have to do is sound an alarm and it becomes a HUGE money making issue. Just take a look at the groups who fight so hard to keep
the Wolf on the Endangered Species list. Do you think they are making money off this issue? If they really cared about
wildlife in general, wouldn't they care about the Elk and Deer as well?
- With no hunting why do you need a gun? I can now take your gun away.
- With no means of making a living how can the ranchers
stay in business? I now have the land back so I can go out there and roam to my hearts content.
Grant Permission for the Auto Narraton or Click on the White Button